Learn the “Art of Circular Breathing.”
Create Drones & Toots.
Improve breath control and vocal articulations.
Health benefits gained from playing and/or listening to the didgeridoo.
Learn relationships between playing and/or listening to the sounds and rhythmic music of the didgeridoo to create a state of mindfulness.
Learn to experience your healing place as a player (practitioner) and a listener (the patient).
- Circular breathing is at the cornerstone of didgeridoo playing and is reviewed and practiced.
- Group critiques and coaches players on techniques for improvements.
- An experiential interactive component.
- A question and answer session for as long as it takes.
- As needed Classes are open 30 minutes before class begins to accommodate student players individual needs.
See schedule for day, time and location of classes below.
1. The Effects from Didgeridoo playing
1. Will power, infinity and creativity.
2. Chemicals, hormones, microorganisms.
3. Breath, heart and energy synchronization.
4. Sensory mindfulness, altered states and concentration.
5. Exercise and diets.
6. Introduction to Class 2.
2. A Drone, Circular breathing, Vocalizing
1. Breathing techinques and alter states
2. Creating a drone and toot.
3. Circular breathing
3. The Historical of sound
1. Stone Age sound, music, speech and instruments.
2. Listening techniques Video Sound Experience
3. playing review and sharing breating
4. New playing techniques
4. The Science of sound waves
1. Didgeridoo design and pitch
3. Harmonics,and scales
4. New playing techniques
5. The Voice
“Sing with your voice, blow a drone with your lips‘
1. Explore harmony
6. Synchronizing, Centering and Altered States
1. The “zietgiest” or the ethos of the moment.
2. Synchronization of the drone, toot, voice, articulations,
breath, diaphragm, thoughts, heart beats and body systems.
3. Learn to regulate the human body system.
4. Focus of the Chi and Prantic energies and other systems.
5. Hypnosis, binaural beats, concentration, brainwave states.
7 . Tuning, harmonizing the energizing your
instrument the body.
1. Sound frequencies, resonance and healing.
2. Rhythmic beats and energy.
3. The power of the drone, the voice and thoughts.
4. Music therapy.
8. The synchronization players and listeners.
1. Forming groups and blending for harmony.
2. Recital rehearsal.
9. Group Recital
10. Design and Make a Didgeridoo.
Other TOPICS in Didgeridoo Classes.
||The Drone||The Toot||Voicing|
|Circular Breathing||Pranayama Breathing||Nostril Breathing||Breathing
|Active Listening||The HUM||Timbre||Dissonance|
|Physics of Music||1/4 Tones||Perfect 5th||Golden Ratio|
||Monochromatic Chords||Solfeggio’s Tones||Schumann Resonance|
|Anomalies||27,hz 36hz, 54hz-288hz||432hz or 440hz||Silence|
|Binaural Beats||Isotonic Beats||Musical Fractals|| Brain Waves
|Homeostasis||Power of Intention||Proprioception||Tuvan Troat Singing|
|Heart Math||The Insula’s Heart||Touch, Pressure|| Overtone Singing
More information is on the Experience page in the Menus